To understand unified communications, you need to understand Voice over IP (VoIP), which is technology that digitizes sound, divides that sound into packets of information, and transmits those packets over an IP network. VoIP evolved into IP telephony, essentially delivering sound to the desktop through IP phones. NetSource One engineers understand IP telephony for you.
Benefits of Unified Communication
- Ties together: telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and information services
- All the features commonly associated with PBX and Centrex systems: voice mail, presence management, find-me/follow-me functions, telephone directories, and least-cost routing
- Utilizes network routers, switches, software, and other standards-based networking gear
- Services traditionally associated with the data network available via the phone system, and vice versa
Our Unified Communications Solution -- Cisco unified communications
NetSource One is a long term fully certified partner with Cisco. Cisco unified communication systems leverage the power of the open-standards-based internet protocol. To provide easy to use and maintain phone service, voicemail/unified messaging and computer telephony integration. These services are the same whether you are at the main office, remote office, or a telecommuter. They help your staff communicate smarter and work more efficiently.
- NetSource One is the regions only Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Partner and employs the only CCIE in the region.
- Call Center Solutions
- Panasonic VoIP and traditional Voice Solution
- Voice and Data Cabling
- Data Center Design and Build
- Access Control
- Managed Security Solutions Provider
- Controller Based and Stand alone Wireless solutions
- Local and Wide Area Networking Solutions
Cisco VOIP Phone systems can leverage your current network to offer supurb phone service while allowing you to cut up front and operating costs.
Panasonic phone systems for organizations that need a reliable phone system at an economical price.
Business Phone Systems with Unified Communications. Brilliantly simple VoIP, PBX and mobile solutions tailored to your phone system needs. Designed from the ground up to simplify phone system administration and delight users, ShoreTel’s PBX phone solution software runs on our solid state appliances or virtualized on your servers, and is ideal for organizations that want hands-on control.
Jive is your phone system and phone service combined. Get 82 Unified Communications features, real-time customization, and unlimited usage—all over your existing network. Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions. Jive's hosted services run on Jive Cloud, our service delivery platform based on open standards. The Jive Cloud architecture has been purpose-built to deliver the most reliable, powerful, and economical hosted communication services available to the enterprise market.
Call NetSource One for an analysis of your unified communications.